× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Does this site needs a revamp/spring clean?

More
5 months 5 days ago #29453 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Does this site needs a revamp/spring clean?
Hey Karen,

Sorry for being slack but I don’t know if I’m Arthur or Martha I had a fall before Xmas which damaged my wrist and I’ve only just pushed for an X-ray as I didn’t want to seem woozie to my dr I’ve gone into hospital for two separate days with vertigo I became dizzy with heavy sweating then uncontrolled vomiting I had two rides in an ambulance they hopefully have found out the source (vestibular) in the ear so fingers crossed we may be able to sort this out .
Then I’ve had the volunteer work which endeavour is needing helpers desperately need extra help so I haven’t been pacing very well .
But we had a nice Christmas with my sons ,wives and grand kids .
Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ketamine Karen
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 months 1 week ago #29628 by Ketamine Karen
Replied by Ketamine Karen on topic Does this site needs a revamp/spring clean?
Sorry to hear about all that. It sounds like you are you the only person managing this site. If this is true, it's such a shame, as the whole thing needs a serious injection of proactive people to be relevant. There are so many people out there looking to connect with like minded people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brett3

More
3 months 1 week ago #29631 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Does this site needs a revamp/spring clean?
Hey Karen,

I’m not alone on the site we have a few moderators and yes we all suffer chronic pain and we deal with it the best way that we can , please understand that again this is a public forum and as such we cannot and will not allow names to be used as this could be conceived as being biased offering a link to your site is great and I hope a lot of people view your link.
The forum is being updated as we speak and will hopefully up and running soon again we are only a forum and any upgrades to our computer banks has to be paid for and we have nothing coming from any outside sources except donations.
Nobody gets paid we moderators are all volunteers who are in a great deal of pain and we deal with our day to day duties in our homes as well as live with pain and moderate the site it’s not easy especially when someone you chat to online let’s the black dog to take them , I hope this helps you understand what we go through daily

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds