× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Stop Censoring Topics

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #30134 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Stop Censoring Topics
Hi Shauno,

I followed the to and fro with Peter and if I can I’d like to tell you some of the things I’ve had happen whilst helping as a moderator I’ve lost a friend who got shafted by a doctor and couldn’t take any more I also copped flack for doing what a moderator should do and that’s justbe vigilant and prevent issues and promote good thoughts I sound bloody wish washy but if we can stay nice it makes life half bearable .

Cheers mate

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shauno
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #30136 by Shauno
Replied by Shauno on topic Stop Censoring Topics
G'day Johnno

Thanks for the message mate. I'm a bit perplexed about your reply but am willing to chat and explore the conversation further if that helps. I haven't been on the forum for a while but that doesn't mean I have any less respect for the people like yourself who moderate this forum and who are also living with chronic pain. I honestly cannot imagine the challenges that you must face trying to keep this portal going, it must be hard work at times. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and I can genuinely empathise with people who decide they cannot take it anymore. I never intended to be anything but nice in the questions I raised about topic censoring and since that first post I've made some incredible discoveries about living with persistent pain, managing pain, and about the consequences of how I communicate my own pain experience.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #30137 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Stop Censoring Topics
Hi Shauna ,

I’ve been away for a while and haven’t been able to be as attentive as I could be but I saw your message and thought I’d touch base .

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds