Introduce Yourself Here.....

More
1 week 3 days ago #30258 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Introduce Yourself Here.....
Hi Go Nadz,

We don't have the resources currently to put together a petition on this forum. We do however get involved with other organisations that make submissions to the federal govt over this whole issue of medications abuses by not just consumers, but by health professionals as well.

My advice to you and all members, is to send letters to your local members and ask that they do their job and start fighting for the rights of chronic pain sufferers and to ask that we are not treated as drug addicts any longer or face a different result at the ballot box.

If we are going to have any kind of petition, it would be part of our National Pain Week program, which we haven't started putting together yet.

Thanks for the idea. Maybe one day we might be able to facilitate it, but at this point in time, unfortunately it's just not going to happen.

Sorry!

Regards,

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #30259 by Go Nadz
Replied by Go Nadz on topic Introduce Yourself Here.....
Just one more thing, I see on the surveys page that they are researching chronic pain in children, would they be interested in someone who has suffered chronic pain as a child but is now an adult? You see I have had chronic pain since I was four years old and I wondered if my experiences might be of use in their survey?

Someone once said "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."
BULL TWANG!!!
What doesn't kill you probably leaves you with enough chronic pain that you kinda wish it had,lol.
That said, on the edge is living, all the rest is just waiting around to die.

More
1 week 3 days ago #30260 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Introduce Yourself Here.....
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are referring to and I don't have the time to trawl through the website looking for it. If you could provide a link to where that survey is advertised, then I can look at it.
Also, if the survey is one from outside of this organisation, you'll have to email them and ask them that question.

regards,

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds