Venting

• Peter
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 week ago #28682 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Venting
Yep, sounds like the place to spend your last hours there, just soaking until you drift off into oblivion! Just jokin!

Yeah, sure is nice to have a good soak once in a while and boy does it help. Actually, my legs always feel a bit wonky afterwards, so have to watch climbing out of the bath.

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #28689 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Venting
Peter I live in port Stephens,
My daughters have horses and that horse rub is used by us all at some time, always my first go to but no help this time. It’s great help sometimes for the osteo in the news and fingers.
Lightening ridge is over 7 hrs away and Moree hot springs are over 5 hrs, sounds like heaven soaking into oblivion.
I do enjoy soaking in a spa bath , it’s bliss.
I got fit into my osteopath at 3.30pm he said I have made a mess of myself, worked on my neck / shoulders for a hour. Has relieved the pain from elbow to fingers but still struggling elbow to neck, wants me back on Tuesday. As I left he told me to go home and have a Baileys , lol I did too.
Life sucks when you can’t dress yourself.
Thanks heaps guys
Harpy

• Johnno
  • Johnno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 week ago #28691 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Venting
Hey Harpy,

I’ve heard that horse liniment is good but my pharmacy doesn’t stock it ,
Glad you were able to get into your osteo and you got some relief but finding it hard to get dressed ! I say go COMMANDO it will save on washing ,ironing etc etc haha

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

More
1 year 1 week ago #28693 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Venting
Commando johnno,
Bahahaha, thanks so much for my mental picture, I could see me watching the grandsons playing in the yard and me doing the Aussie mozzie slap.
Harpy

More
1 year 1 week ago #28694 by illeatyu
Replied by illeatyu on topic Venting
Hi Peter,

Yeah sorry mate I didn't even think about that, but all good.

Ricky

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.

More
1 year 2 days ago #28713 by EBWest
Replied by EBWest on topic Venting
I've been stewing over this for over a week now and I'm still furious at the under handed fashion in which my chemist tried to get my medical information out of me. I remembered Peter tellinng me that I didn't have to give my medical info to anyone who wasn't a clinician, so when the chemist had a go, I stuck to my guns and told him I didn't need his inteference. Here's a link to MedsCheck...see what you think. Bear in mind that pharmacists will collect over thirteen hundred dollars per month, per patient, for intefering in patients' health care. In my opinion, it is simply another level of scrutiny and monitoring to be heaped on chronic pain patients.

ajp.com.au/news/medscheck-pain-trialed/

Myalgic

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds