R U OK Today?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #30096 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic R U OK Today?
You are there to pour out your heartache she will listen and help just don’t hold back.
It’s hard to cry in front a stranger just remember that she will try to help you to find closure.
We on the forum I know will have you back and if need to either vent or pm please do so

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #30097 by pamcarr
Replied by pamcarr on topic R U OK Today?
it is good you went, the first appt is the hardest, but as you get to know your psychologist and she gets to know you and the situation it gets easier and you will feel more at ease .. keep going to your appts, your daughter is supportive and you have support here
thinking of you
pam

More
2 months 1 week ago #30098 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic R U OK Today?
Thanks guys , she tells me to think of the fun times not the bad. I just can’t do it, oh I do try , our dear baby William we had 28 beautiful days, I re live every moment with him but that’s it then the hell starts to when I got him out of the car , he was gone. ;( . I have never felt such pain.

More
3 days 13 hours ago #30199 by Brett3
Our beautiful William would be 8 months old soon. I still think of him all day , talk to him all the time but for some reason today I can do it without crying. I have my own little angel in heaven who got his wings way too soon. So I am ok today . R U OK

More
3 days 13 hours ago #30201 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic R U OK Today?
I can only imagine the horrible time you have gone through, it is nice to hear that time is healing some of that pain.

Apart from picking up some obscure nasty bug which has given us both chest infections, and headaches and body pain from constant coughing I’m OK ..

More
3 days 12 hours ago #30202 by Brett3
Thanks Michael.
Oh I hate getting the bugs and those coughing attacks. Hope you don’t suffer it too long. Good to hear you OK

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds