Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)

More
3 months 4 days ago #28999 by samhilly
Replied by samhilly on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Hi Harpy
My (PEA) have just started to work after nearly 7 weeks.The only reason I kept going was I bought 200 capsules.
Not free of pain ,but a big improvement .Around the house no pain, after walking about 100 Mtrs pain starts to cut in.

Big improvement

Samhilly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 days ago #29000 by samhilly
Yes after nearly 7 weeks. Hope u also have some success.

More
3 months 3 days ago #29001 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
That’s very good news samhilly, I am almost three weeks in, nothing yet but all know I have to wait . Never been very good at waiting lol

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #29071 by samhilly
Hi Harpy
still not working great. Hope U are having some success . I picked up a pamphlet at doctors
It States PEA may take time to reduce pain and maximum reduction may take up to 3 months.
Samhilly

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #29072 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Hi Samhilly,
I am almost 5 weeks in and not noticed anything yet. I gave myself four months I think to give this ago, might even hold out for 6 months. Can’t hurt. The good thing is all the pills I have put in my gut over the years this is the only one that don’t “ hurt” my gizzards lol.
Still got my fingers crossed you get a little relief,
Harpy

More
2 months 1 week ago #29094 by LadyS
Replied by LadyS on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I suffer from pudendal neuralgia (which is a pelvic floor kind of neuralgia that affects pretty much any nerve, organ, and/or muscle in the pelvis). Anyway, I tried PEA capsules for about 8 months or longer, but they didn't work for the kind of pain I get. The good thing is that I also tried the cream, and this has helped me for when I get the peripheral kind of skin pain. Unfortunately, it cannot be used for the internal neuralgic pain (which can be quite debilitating at times). Oh well, them's the breaks :P

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds