Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Codeine Up-Scheduling February 1st 2018, Media Release!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #28372 by Peter
Peter created the topic: Codeine Up-Scheduling February 1st 2018, Media Release!
Dear Members,

Please find attached to this thread the latest media release from Chronic Pain Australia regarding the new changes to the use of over the counter Codeine medication. Please read the attached document and let us know what your think and feel about the issue. There is a link at the bottom of this page!

Take some time to dwell on the topic and put together a good reasoned response. The reason I ask for a 'good reasoned' response, is that we would truly like to know what our members think of these changes and with your permission, we may use some of these responses in the future when making submissions or further media releases.

NOTE: Please know that if we ever use any post or story from this forum, ALL identifying information will be deleted from the post/story, prior to it being included and published.
So I would ask you to please include in your post permission for us to use it without any identifying information?

We will be posting media releases within this category from now on, to keep you up to date with what CPA is doing. I hope you find this section informative and helpful in some way, and I do also hope that we will have your support as well.

regards,

Peter Gregory
Director and Forum Administrator
On behalf of the Board of Chronic Pain Australia

File Attachment:

File Name: February1s...-06.docx
File Size:31 KB

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Peter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mango, myalgic1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153