Ketamine

• shiraz76/
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 10 hours ago #30152 by shiraz76/
Ketamine was created by shiraz76/
Hi I am new to this group and am after info on Ketamine infusion’s. I have read 2 different threads on here which were very helpful, but if I’m correct one was 7 years old and one was about 3 years old. Has anyone had a Ketamine infusion recently? Did it help? Did you get any bad side effects and if so, what happened? Did they turn your dose down, give you meds to help the side effect? Any info would be useful.

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wingman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 16 hours ago #30166 by wingman
Replied by wingman on topic Ketamine
G,Day from down under i have been on oxycodone for 23 years 30mg each zzx two and two MsContin tabs 100 Mg Valium a day after doctors stuffed my spine opps up the Weed Oil is not legal here as of 2019 but it will come in soon i think i have a yearly check up by my cronic pain Dr he writes a letter to my Gp telling him to supply another years supply and my Gp will give me a months supply each months which i must get from my family chemist each month i ask my C,Pain Dr for a Ketamine infusion over a week it did not work on me but every one has a differant effects to Ketamine i will just keep taking what my Dr has got me on cheers the Australia actor who stared in Sadurday night fever Oliva newton John was in towwwn last month she takes weed oil for breast cancer for pain and other stuff my email is( .This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds