CRPS and My Virtual World

• Josie
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
5 years 10 months ago #18059 by Josie
Replied by Josie on topic CRPS and My Virtual World
It's certainly hard to get it right. However it can be as little as a trip to a doctor or dentist that sets off a flare some weeks but it is usually an accumulation of activities too close together that carries the greatest risk.

Josie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #18060 by illeatyu
Replied by illeatyu on topic CRPS and My Virtual World
I pace, I go really fast then fall down, then really fast then slow down. B)

See pacing :)

Illeatyu

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.

More
5 years 10 months ago #18070 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic CRPS and My Virtual World
I am doing the online course at the moment ,and it is helping to reinforce the teaching I received at the Wesley ,especially the pacing ,hey I know it is very hard to do but we have to learn ,no we must do this or we will have no future .
As I say I am just now understanding why this must be done .
So please get off the roller coaster and back in the tunnel of love it is a better ride

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

More
5 years 9 months ago #18240 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic CRPS and My Virtual World
Thank you Josie
Your story really helped today. I am coming out the other side of a very bad month. I am trying to rebuild my attitude and how I want to move forward. I have been struggling this year with the changes I need/ had to make in my life because of my CRPS and CP. I am still in limbo and it's time to move forward but I have been having issues coming to terms with who I am and what I want out of life. I dont expect My CP etc to be fixed that I have excepted but its where my life is at or in my case no where just living day to day. I need to find what makes me happy and what i enjoy i seem to have lost that over the last 2 very bad years. I think adding the extra injuries to my already CP body just took it over the edge. It no longer likes this game. :(
Your story made me think about where I want to be, so thank you
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josie, gemini, Liv123

• Josie
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
5 years 9 months ago #18241 by Josie
Replied by Josie on topic CRPS and My Virtual World
Hi Wendles
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am so happy to have perhaps helped inspire you. You will in time find a new direction within your physical capabilities and your expectations will need to be realistic and some times adjusted, sometimes put on hold. Try to tap into something you are really interested in or maybe something you used to do. Brainstorm and keep an open mind. Private mail me if I can help in any other way.

Best wishes
Josie

More
5 years 9 months ago #18352 by cbsapphire66
Replied by cbsapphire66 on topic CRPS and My Virtual World
Dear Josie

I am writing this with tears in my eyes as u are the first person in 7 years who has described exactly the pain I have, the feelings I have, the frustrations I have, the depression I have from this horrid horrid beast they call CRPS. Thank you so very very much for sharing your story and I am really hoping to hear from you soon so we may chat.
Mine started after a car accident caused by a mechanic who didn't do the bolts up on the calipers around the brakes of my car 7 years ago and, I was just getting the pain under some sort of control in the beginning of September this year when, as a passenger, in a car sitting stationary in a line of traffic, we were rear ended by a female driver who hit her accelerator instead of the brake. That has made it alot worse.

Anyway Josie, I hope to hear from you soon, and again thank you very much for sharing your story and I really hope you are doing as well as can be expected.

Clarissa :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gemini

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds