Ketamine infusions

More
3 years 1 month ago #25174 by PeterMcKinn
Replied by PeterMcKinn on topic Ketamine infusions
...well, thank you for your reply. I,kinda chuckled...but not at you! ...or your advice or reply. I realised just how much you don't know of my situation. How much time it would take to explain enough for you...
I am on Morphine, I am on what I am told is a rather high daily dose of Methadone. 8mg Dilaudid as needed for break through...generally 4-5. That is some of the big ones.
I still am at the point after 5 years of being able to bare no more. My infusion is the only time I get any real relief.
I need a pump at home to try and enjoy any time I have
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my note.... I do appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #29050 by Harriet
Replied by Harriet on topic Ketamine infusions
Thanks for your post. I have had my 1st of to be continual Ketamine infusions. I was admitted for a 7 day treatment. It did make a huge difference to that immediate excruciating constant pain over my entire body inside and out.
I couldn't remember the feeling of no pain at all and most probably never will. It certainly took the edge off. I am truly grateful for that.
I do have confusion of overlapping treatment as I was on Methotrexate for 8 years prior to this and was offered to stop taking it before the Ketamine and I jumped at it. Now I believe it wasn't such a good idea and perhaps need both to contain the whole package pain.

Are you able to share what your diagnosed condition is it conditions if more than one?

I have never fully recovered from a very severe bout of encephalomyelitis in 1986. Either mozzie bite or flu virus.

I won't go further into me but interested to continue Ketamine 4-6 times a year if it gives me even me ability to do my physical rough and tumble house chores for a week or two in between.
My will is strong but the bod is letting me down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds