Study by Griffith University on 'Improving Doctor-Patient Relationships

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #30170 by Peter
Hi Everyone,

The above mentioned study is need of a few more males. They must have enough females and just want to fill up the numbers. I have done the first part of this study and found it very good. They need new blood for this next part, so don't be shy.

If you are interested, please follow the link in the below email and follow the prompts. Also, see inserted PDF brochure!

Thanks,

Peter Gregory

Good afternoon.

I am reaching out to see if you know of any guys who would be able to participate in my second study?

I am seeking 7 males who have a chronic illness and a good relationship with their doctor to participate in 2 short surveys (one online and the other via post). I offer $5 reimbursement for each survey.

If you could pass the word around I would be very grateful

My study flyer is attached and the first survey can be conducted via the following link

griffithmhiq.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_79vO88kkvlreuZT

warm regards
Jess

Jessica Arentz
BPsySci(Hons) | PhD Candidate (Clinical Psychology) | Provisional Psychologist | Assoc MAPS |

School of Applied Psychology | Menzies Health Institute Queensland | Griffith University | Mt Gravatt Campus | QLD 4111 | M24 Room 2.43
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF.

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by Peter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds