• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 1 day ago #29688 by Peter
Attention Members! was created by Peter
Dear Members,

I have just deleted a thread that was in breach of our rules. We cannot promote medical professionals on this forum, especially from overseas and nor can we name any clinician on this forum without their explicit permission.

We have been threatened with legal action before, when a doctor's name was put up on this forum without his permission. So now we cannot allow any names to be published on the forum.

Also, we can't expose our members to other clinical organisations from overseas, because Chronic Pain Australia has not given permission for this, mostly because we don't know if they are legit.

Please remember that this forum is 100% open and public, and we can be easily sued if we are not careful with what is posted here.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Regards,

Peter Gregory
Administrator

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds