• Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #29408 by DaisyMichelle
Experience with turmeric during winter time was created by DaisyMichelle
Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm Daisy 37 years old and live in Minnesota and currently single

Just new here and I was wondering if there're people that use turmeric supplements for decreasing inflammation with this cold weather? Living in Minnesota with the cold winters Turmeric did wonders for my arthritis and anxiety. My arthritis gets worse in the winters which the turmeric supplements did wonders for me.

Only now my financial situation is getting...How do I put this?...Well just F#cked up..(sorry for the language)

And all these supplements are ridiculously expensive, which make it for me hard to buy my next badge of turmeric supplements.

Well, long story short. Do you guys have experience with high-quality turmeric capsules with very low cost?

I found this site, which looks pretty good if you look at the discount package, but I'm a skeptic to these days,

[Link removed by Moderator]

Has anybody has experience with these Turmeric supplements? It would help me a lot if you could advise me on this.

If you have other options that are even cheaper, you would be my hero :hamd:

With love,

Daisy
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Peter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #29410 by Peter
Hi Daisy,

Welcome to the CPA Forum!

I removed the link in your post, because we cannot promote other businesses on our forum, unless it has been approved by the Board. As for Tumeric tablets, they are indeed very helpful to many who take them, but I guess you'll have worked out that they are expensive here too.

I have tried them in the past and they were helpful and others too, but I had to give it away, due to the expense. I have no idea where you can get them cheaper and buying of the internet is really dodgy, unless the website belongs to a reputable retail outlet and you can prove this.

Anyway, sorry we can't really help you. If anyone wants to know about that website you put up, they can send you a personal message and you can give it to them that way. Just don't post it on the forum please.

Thanks!

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #29414 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Experience with turmeric during winter time
Hi Daisy,

Instead of buying pills why not buy turmeric powder from your local Indian shop and have a teaspoon in the morning with cider vinegar and honey (equal parts) and again before bed it’s cheaper than pills and if you put a bit of black pepper in it’s absorbed quicker,I use it and find some relief.
Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

More
5 months 3 days ago #29462 by b1b2j3
Replied by b1b2j3 on topic Experience with turmeric during winter time
Also.. why not grow it for a steady supply. go to an organic shop. Plant in a very large plastic pot or ground. Wait circa. 6-8 months and harvest some. I ended up with far too much and gave away. Grows like rabbits! Non drainage intrusive,

I now plant it around with ginger, myoga ginger, wasabi and galangal as a cooling sun barrier and invite people to dig it out. All anti inflammatory. We use it in ordinary cooking. You can do so much with it. Google for all queries growing, harvest, use. (I also like Lyrica!... but ya can't grow that!)

More
5 months 3 days ago #29463 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Experience with turmeric during winter time
Hi b1b2j3 ,

Thanks for the heads up RE growing turmeric ,ginger and the others I’m going to see my local nursery re these herbs

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds