Palexia

• MariaY
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 weeks 6 days ago #30119 by MariaY
Palexia was created by MariaY
Hello I am a newbie. Delighted I found this site. Have CRPS all limbs 3 years started in left ankle. Now complete central sensitisation full body. Very chemically sensitive so have used multi discipline approach for year. I have never had one day from low pain
Two week after after months of increased physio I took chance and went walking further than normal. Serious flare started. I ended up with two ketamine I fusion last week and trying Palexia 50mg IR twice daily. The relief the first 3 days j was happy. I couldn't believe it. I took with zofran anti nausea. But 4th day I felt more hyper than relaxed on it. And last night hout after I took had pain in JAW CHEEK BONES area. I was in bed trying to sleep. My gut is has to be a side effect? I woke this morning and its not as ba????. It felt in my gum bone too.
No medicine has worked for me to date. I would like to know more about palexia. I was really excited j might be pain free. Thus enjoy my life with my young kids. Life very hard with CRPS. Thank you
P,s, I get side effects because so sensitive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robin233
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm fun and love to laugh. I'm a big fan of the ou
More
3 weeks 17 hours ago #30128 by Robin233
Replied by Robin233 on topic Palexia
Palexia is a strong painkiller that contains Tapentadol, which is an active substance used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Palexia has many side effects, If you stop taking, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as backache or joint pain, irritability or anxiety, muscle pain, restlessness and so on.

• MariaY
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #30130 by MariaY
Replied by MariaY on topic Palexia
All. It was the paleixa. I ended up in ambulance with pain at highest ever and jaw locked face was in severe spasm . Had to get ketamine high dose and diazepam fir few days. They had suspected a crps flare. However yesterday I took half a paleixa and 20 min later spasm jaw faxe horrific pain ..
So I have reported side effect tsp I wonr go near it again.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #30131 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Palexia
Maria, that is terrible news. What a horrible experience for you to go through and I'm glad you are out the other side of it now.

I have tried Palexia twice. The first time I think it was a short acting and it seemed to be okay. But now I have some long acting ones, just to use for first aid treatment when I have a flareup. And these aren't much good I'm afraid. They keep me groggy for a long time afterwards. I only took one tablet before bed and was still wobbly in the head the following afternoon. Not sure if I'll take anymore, but we'll see.

Anyway, I hope things settle down for you now and that your CRPS will eventually be gotten under control.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

• MariaY
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #30132 by MariaY
Replied by MariaY on topic Palexia
Thanks Peter for your reply. Back to basics pacing and paracetmol.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds