To Marketing Consultants and Health Professionals!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #12659 by Peter
Attention all Marketing and Health Professionals!

This forum is here to offer support, empathy, personal experience and information for all who suffer from chronic pain, and for no other reason!

In the interests of protecting vulnerable people who grapple with the challenge of living with daily pain, we ask that all Internet Marketers and Health Professionals refrain from posting on this Forum.

Chronic pain does not have a "magic cure" and any internet marketers who offer such a cure will have their posts and profiles deleted. Chronic Pain Australia will not tolerate having the members or readers of this forum mislead.

If you are a Health Professional and have products or treatment that may help chronic pain sufferers, then please email here: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., supply all relevant information regarding your offer of help, so that the Board of Chronic Pain Australia can consider your request and decide whether or not it is appropriate for you to post on the Forum, or indeed you may be offered space on our main website.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter!

Regards,

Peter
[moderator]

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Peter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emily
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds