× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Stop Censoring Topics

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30705 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Stop Censoring Topics

David W wrote: Hi Peter i just was browsing through the forums reading about different people and issues and came across this post.

I would like to personally thank you for the way you handle yourself and the forum and i 100% agree with the values set here.
if someone wants to talk about certain issues great but I think that people using this forum to gain access to a market are lower than shark Sh*t.
Excuse the language but I have had to deal with this issue first hand and i have only congratulations on the way you handled this issue

Thank you for weeding them out

Thank you, David!

Unfortunately, there are many who think they can do as they want, so we often spend time deleting posts and canceling profiles, because someone wants to sell their snake oil here or even legitimate products and/or services.

Chronic Pain Australia and its forum exist for one reason only and that is to do what we can to try and better the health and wellbeing of people who suffer in pain. We don't make any money out of these people, we don't ask anything of them, we just want to provide a place for them to come and just talk, but do so without any interference from annoying door-to-door sellers.

I hope you David, and everyone else will continue to use the forum and enjoy this place, even if it is often very quiet.

Regards,

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30706 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Stop Censoring Topics
will do Peter
sometimes this only place that helps you vent whats on your mind without the annoyance of someone pushing something down your throat to fix it
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.