Venting

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #30524 by pamcarr
Replied by pamcarr on topic Venting
it is so good! and such an impact for your mum too

i like to colour and do stamping to make cards, i used to scrapbook, but it takes much longer to do a page and sitting was such a problem, i just stopped doing it, havent scrapped anything in over 3 1/2 years now, but still use all my supplies to do the cards, i had a try at the diamond painting, but it really caused my neck pain to get much worse and so wont be doing that again, my mum tried to teach me to knit and crochet when i was in my teens, i was not good at it... lol, i kept dropping stitches and collecting extra stitches - it was not good and ended with mum getting very frustrated with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #30525 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Venting
Hi Pam, I get home made cards every year for birthdays, Christmas ect off my friend who moved to Townsville, They are so pretty and very special. I could never get the knack of scrap booking lol. Yeh knitting is very hard lol. But love to crochet on my normal pain days ( my mom taught me to crochet a square) but I watched YouTube and learnt much more. I have done a few dot pictures , so not good for us bad neckers. I have it permanently set up under a thick clear plastic sheeting covering on my timber dinning table,( I display my grandsons painting ect under it ) and if I think ok now a few dots on and cover back up lol taken me almost a year so far and think I have done about 3sq inches, lol.
I still waiting on pain dr after scan , fingers crossed today they will ring with an appointment.
Hope you have a good day . Harpy

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #30530 by pamcarr
i make the cards, but struggle to give them out to people, as i am not sure that they are "good" enough - silly i know, everyone that sees my cards says they are lovely
your table sounds great, i have taken about 18months to finish a 12 x 12 diamond painting for my grandaughter, it is all the disney princesses, i just finished it this week, but again it has caused my neck pain to flare, but it is done now and i have put it into a frame for her
let us know how you get with getting an appt, hopefully it wont be long for you
Pam

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #30545 by Brett3
Hi Pam, you should definitely give out your cards. A hand made card is very precious and they are greatly appreciated.
Still waiting for my appointment, I kept my phone on me, volume up high. Just willing it to ring. Lol .
Having a day on the recliner today just can’t get any energy to move. So think I will have put the telly on and find a moving.
Hope your doing ok.
Harpy

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #30550 by pamcarr
hope you are feeling a bit better Harpy, and that they ring you with an appt soon, id be calling them, just incase they have forgotten ,,, squeaky wheel gets attention lol

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #30555 by Brett3
Hi Pam, yep have rang them twice now . They just say we will get back to you as soon as an appointment come up. I tell ya my squeaky wheel is about to fall off. Arggggggggg

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.