Coffee Clubs

More
5 months 3 days ago #30380 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Coffee Clubs
My thoughts exactly it’s up to you two if your happy to meet at my place then one car up to the coffee club then back to my place job done

Johnno
I’ve just had RFN and SI joints done , left arm shortened by 2mm and a cyst cut out and Osteo arthritis in the left thumb joint sorted so far so good

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 days ago #30381 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Coffee Clubs
Hi Johnno,

Talking about left thumb. I have arthritis in the base of both my thumbs, so this time last year I made the worst mistake of my life and had them inject my left thumb joint with the usual cortisone or whatever they use.

The woman put too much in the joint and blew out the bursar on the other side of the joint, leaving me in excruciating pain. I walked around my house all night long in terrible pain and by morning my thumb and hand was swollen and infected. So I had to go to the doctors to get antibiotics, which helped the swelling immediately, but I have been left now with a very painful and disabled thumb and very weak left hand.

I was supposed to get the right thumb joint injected a couple of days later, but I canceled that appointment.

So now here I am a year later with a very sore and disabled hand due to the thumb being very weak and painful.

Anyway, just thought I'd tell you about my experience with sore arthritic thumbs.

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
5 months 3 days ago #30382 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Coffee Clubs
Hi Peter,

Good to hear your all ok over in WA so far so good over here , I am receiving flybuys at the hospital over here I went in in February to have my ulna shortened due to TFCC tear which wouldn’t heal due to ulna variance of 2mm when they did the MRI they found I had no cartilage between the joint so they removed the trapezium and replaced it with a coiled piece stripped tendon which is then held immobile for six weeks I have just celebrated 4 weeks 2 to go and so far so good , I’m very happy with the work so much so I’ll have the right one done as well .

Stay safe mate we aren’t getting any younger
Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.