R U OK Today?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #30359 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic R U OK Today?
Gday mate, I’ve been having Radiofrequency treatment since 2014 with mixed results. Also been to the pain clinic 3 day ‘fix yourself class’ my treating dr’s are a Nuerosurgeon and orthapedic surgeon, both have excellent reputations. My options are few, nerve pain stimulator is the next on the list.

I have shit days and average days, rarely a good day. Tomorrow is a new day.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wendles
  • Wendles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #30360 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic R U OK Today?
Hi Everyone
It's been a longtime since I chatted as I have been out of the loop for awhile. Life got in the way as it does. When the RUOK message came through it made me stop and think that no I am not but that it is ok as there are others that understand. My CRPS reared it's ugly head again this week after several years of quietly sitting in the background. I was not ready for it to compete with the pain in my head or the other aches. Did it really need to do it now!
So any way Hi everyone.
Remember to try and find the smile in your day

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!

More
2 months 1 week ago - 1 month 3 days ago #30402 by Bakagan
Replied by Bakagan on topic R U OK Today?
No, it is not bad to take everyday. I have been doing it everyday for the last 4 years going on 5 years now. I know some people that take breaks from it but honestly my pain and my medical conditions i must have something for my pain. I have had no side affects at all by taking it everyday.
buyarmodafinil.com/buy-smart-pills/
Last edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Bakagan. Reason: Appreciate that you can’t handle the heat but if your dog can’t please show just yours not a complete zoo

More
2 months 1 day ago #30407 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic R U OK Today?
Hi bakagan,

Sorry for the edit but we have to be careful with photo especially a full folder so if you could just limit it to one photo instead of the list you had we have to be careful and moderate what we can and we don’t have time to search full messages .
I opened it and saw that it was a large file and deleted it just in case please repost individual photos of your dog we would all be happy to see him/her

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #30428 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic R U OK Today?
G’day everyone. Hope you are all OK and having some low pain time. Harpy

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #30429 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic R U OK Today?
My roller coaster continues, I lost my best mate a few weeks back, I’ve never cried so much in my life, it’s really upset me as we were so connected, I’ll never have another mate like him.

... Pain wise I’m not longer using CBD oil as after 6-7 months realisation set in that it wasn’t doing much at all in helping with my pain. Getting continual scripts was also frustrating, I’ve undergone more caudral injections & Rhizotomy and after it’s initial relief it’s back to the continual pain. My Nuerosurgeon wants me to hold off until he has done some further trials with a new style nerve stimulator implant, it no longer requires charging as the battery can last 10 years plus it has other benefits the present style don’t.

So I’m back on Lyrica, for nerve pain & occasionally diazepam for sleep when I need to take it.

Ive also lost 15kg due to a hernia repair & stomach operation. Which you would think would help my lower back but no such luck, but it does feel good to go down a few clothes sizes.

That’s my lot, I hope everyone else is going ok.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.