Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)

More
2 years 3 months ago #29095 by DS
Replied by DS on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Hi. My GP put me onto PEA 6 weeks ago. Got in online from a compounding pharmacy in Caboolture Superclinic - was cheaper than up here and had free postage. I felt nothing for 2 weeks, so I upped the dose after seeing that a higher dose works for some people, and you supposedly cant overdose it. After 3 days on double (2400mg) my back pain dropped about 50% (?) - a lot anyway. Then I backed off to 1200mg a day and it has been good still. The pharmacist said it can take 3 weeks to work - he might have been right, and incresing the dose made no difference - oh well. Wife says I look better too, but that might just be from better sleep.

I suggest give it a go if you are in pain.

Cheers
DS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #29126 by BadBack
Replied by BadBack on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Hi All, I started taking P.E.A nearly 2 weeks ago, here's hoping it even takes the edge off a bit, will take anything natural over increasing my other meds. How's everyone else finding it over the longer term ??.
Awesome to hear DS that its helping you, please keep us updated.

Cheers Vicki ☺

More
2 years 3 months ago #29131 by samhilly
Replied by samhilly on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Hi Vicki
I have now been on them for18 weeks. At about 11 weeks they started to work.Around normal day they work well, but under stress ex long walks ,lifting,the pain is still there. Certainly improve life.
Good Luck
Sam

More
2 years 3 months ago #29132 by BadBack
Hi Sam,
Thanks Sam, Thats inspiring to hear, i hope it continues to help you. I might of missed it but how much per day are you taking please.
Here's hoping i get similar results, im just hoping for relief in the inflammation pain in hip.
Cheers Vicki :)

More
2 years 3 months ago #29133 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
Well I have been taking ( PEA ) a little over 2 months. No changes yet. I am still hoping. Shame it didn’t help with sleep. Now that would be nice..
harpy

More
2 years 2 months ago #29148 by BadBack
Hi Harpy,
Here's hoping they help you even a little bit.
Have you tried melatonin for sleep, i buy the bioglan brand but you can also get a stronger dose on script, but is not under PBS. My son bought it for me to try and its definitely helped my sleeping.
Cheers Vicki :)

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.