• Brett3
  • Brett3's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30623 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Night pain
Sounds lovely,
My hubby has been wanting to the hot springs there.
Oh no, hope you haven’t done anything bad to your back.
The injection I had has left me with worse pain in my right shoulder/ arm and hand, pain dr said it will get worse before it feels good, well he was right , it was never this bad before. Takes two weeks to get full relief. So a week to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30624 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Night pain
That's what they told me about the nerve burning and it 3 weeks tomorrow and still worse than before
.I hope yours settles for you and gives you some relief

• Brett3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30625 by Brett3
Oh I didn’t know it’s the same for the nerve burning, sorry to hear your still in a lot of pain. Are you still taking meds ?
I having been taking more since injection that I did preinjection. Crazy.
This new pain is so different to what I had before. It’s feels like the nerve pain I had when I had my shingles on my back. Go figure.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30626 by David W
I'm in the worst pain today that I've ever been in .I'm so sick of just pain every day. I honestly dont know how you do it for such a long time.
Yeah I'm still on max doses of everything they can give me.
Well I hope you get some relief.my pain was different after the burning but it has just reverted back to what it was prior
Hope you are not in danger of flooding down there .

• Brett3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30627 by Brett3
Can they wean you off your meds( it’s bloody hard) and restart with different meds ? I know it did help me a few years back.
Yeh it’s dang cruel living in this chronic pain and when it’s at it’s worse it’s really hard to carry on. I have never had pain like this after an injection , hopefully my pills keep on to of it till next Thursday. Suppose to get another injection , mmmm
Yes we’re fully flooded , got 6 inches before it hit the floor boards of the house. All our sheds and storage caravans are under, one car and motor bike is at a neighbours over the road , can’t get my car out as it’s on the highest part of our land but water it only at the rims so far.
I sitting here on the verandah watching the cars go by, they are going so fast it’s got my how the water over our side of the road hasn’t pulled them in the roadside drain. Dang idiots.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30628 by David W
My daughters house has about a meter of water through it and they are stranded hoping they get out on a boat soon.our place is just alludfing it at the moment.I hope it recedes for you .they changed my meds of tramal on to palexia hasn't seemed to make much difference if anything I think the tramal worked better..
This weather seems to bring out the idiot drivers.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.