Night pain

• Brett3
  • Brett3's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30629 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Night pain
Oh no, sorry to hear that , hope they get picked up soon.
I am hoping the water runs away enough befor the next high tide. Though it’s quite funny watching an eel swim under you house and come out the other side .
Never tried tramal or plalexia. How long have you been taking the palexia?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30630 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Night pain
Hi Guys,

Harpy, so sorry to hear about your injection. I have heard that they can flare up the pain, but the usual reaction I get is that they just don't work. Anyway, I hope it all sorts itself out soon for you.

As for the rain you lot are getting over there. Bloody heck, it's bone bloody dry over here. Hot and muggy, but not a drop of water and nothing for the foreseeable future. But then, that's normal for WA and SA this time of the year. We are usually dry right up until August. August is WA's winter month when the rain comes. July is ofter spring weather with 20+ deg days and blue sunny skies, but cold nights. The farmers are often dry seeding in May/June in the hope of some rain but they have to wait.

But it seems you guys are getting the same old cyclic floods that have come and gone over there every so many years. It's such a shame most of that water couldn't be saved somehow and that it never did any damage or harm.

Anyway, I hope you are all safe and Harpy I hope you don't lose too much to the flood.

Take care guys!

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30631 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Night pain
Thanks mate
I hope you guys over there get a few showers to wet the place.I had the injections a few years ago and no luck but thought this burning might be different but alas not so far .if I could wind back time I would never have had any surgery all it has done is make a man that could work but crawl home into someone that struggles to get out of bed.
I know I had to have it or a wheelchair according to them and I'm not the kind of fell a that could live his life like that

• Brett3
  • Brett3's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30632 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Night pain
Thanks peter, . I am seriously doubting my next injection on Thursday if this pain don’t settle down. My hand is basically useless. We basically have lost everything in the sheds and caravans we use as storage. The water is rushing through under our house and flowing over the road. I have been here 38 years and it’s never been this bad. We have about 3inch clearance off the floor boards , the main beams are wet though. We have been trying to stop the dumbasses speeding through the water thinking it’s fun, when they are making waves to our house. I have never flipped the bird to drivers as much as today, one guy was actually on the phone, boy did I scream out at him.
One idiot actually over took on double lines because some one was doing the right thing by going slow.
Lucky my daughter got his photo and sent it on to police and he will be booked. Id be surprised if a car don’t end up in the road side drain tonight.
Harpy

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30633 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Night pain
Really sorry to hear about the losses due to the flooding and as for those idiots, boy I wouldn't be able to help myself, stuffed back and chronic pain, I would be standing out there with a lump of wood or something to threaten them. And then of course any one of them stopped and I'd be toast. At the least, I would stand there with a camera and photograph their number plates. Or set up a go pro in a tree to do the work for you. Some people just don't care about anyone else.

I hope it all settles down for you soon and that your house doesn't suffer any serious erosion problems underneath.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #30634 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Night pain
Sorry to hear about your loss of gear.great thjing your daughter got his number.
The rain has eased a bit here at the moment and river has subsided.hope it does the same for you I
My daughter got back into her house today had to hose the mud out etc.fortunately no electricals or furniture damage.
Sorry to hear no benefit from injection .
All the best wishes for you

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.