Night pain

• Brett3
  • Brett3's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 weeks 3 days ago #30672 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Night pain
I agree, sometimes the injections don’t work. But for me some do.
I picked up one grand son at 6 am today and then went to Clarence town to pick up my other two grandkids. Had them all day , took them to skate park for most of day then one daughter picked up both boys and I then took My granddaughter for her 6 month needles , their mums then took then at 5.30pm , I am absolutely in agony, but will never tell my girls that it hurts so much.
I have filled up with pills and had an extra hot shower, got my heat pack and I will be sleeping here in recliner.
While I have them I am way too busy to think about my pain .
Harpy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #30674 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Night pain
Honestly I dont know how you do it.i hope they appreciate all the effort you put in.
Hope you get a good night sleep.

• Brett3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 weeks 3 days ago #30676 by Brett3
Oh it is really a struggle but yes my girls really appreciate my help, I promised them all there lives I will be there for them when they had kids as I wasn’t lucky enough to have help when they were young.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #30677 by David W
Yeah its a different era now we give our kids a lot of those things that we didn't have .I have 2 real daughters and 2step daughters but they all call me dad so I've got 3 grand kids with another on the way and I hope I can do for them what you do for yours.

• Brett3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #30678 by Brett3
Isn’t the love for our grandkids just special, it’s a beautiful love, my two 5 year old grandson are the only reason I am still in this world. Because of this freaking relentless pain I was in such a dark place before my girls told me they were pregnant and bubs due a day apart , I will never forget that day. I have three grandkids and one angel baby in heaven. My eldest is having her 2nd and it’s due early October. Some more unconditional love heading my way .

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #30679 by David W
My 2 eldest granddaughters are from my stepdaughters husbands previous marriage. The eldest girl (10) just doesnt leave me when we visit because they live out west of dubbo I dont get to see them often enough.They are coming to stay next holidays and she is keen to go to beach etc with me.the younger one just stays with my partner.they are both great girls and I have one little man 9 months now and one on the way.
You are so right not sure if I would still be hear if it wasnt for the girls and their children .
I just love the honesty kids bring with them .have a great day

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.