Night pain

• Brett3
  • Brett3's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #30686 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Night pain
Yay it worked , thanks guys. That’s my crazy little buddy, sleeps on my bed with me and when she want to get up she walks up to me or behind my head and just stares at me , really creepy lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Brett3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 weeks 15 hours ago #30687 by Brett3
The picture you put up Peter is beautiful, awesome pic for the wall. Did you take it? Where’s is it ?.

More
3 weeks 5 hours ago #30688 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Night pain

Harpy wrote: The picture you put up Peter is beautiful, awesome pic for the wall. Did you take it? Where’s is it ?.

Hi Harpy,

This is a picture of Bluff Knoll in the Stirling Ranges in the Great Southern of Western Australia. Google it in Images. Not far south is the Poronorup Range as well. Beautiful countryside in the lower South of WA. Australia is a beautiful land for sure.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

• Brett3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #30691 by Brett3
Peter I did google Bluff Knoll, wow it’s a stunning area, we sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful country. I have been to the Atherton tablelands and Milla Milla, Up in far North Queensland. Oh that’s like sitting up in the clouds and waterfalls everywhere.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #30692 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Night pain
we do live in a beautiful part of the world don't we .i worked in Mt Isa when i was a young fella and got to visit so many wonderful places around that area but Adele's grove was the place that i loved most in that area.Never got to the atherton tablelands but that looks a special place to along with the sky rail set up would be great for photos

More
2 weeks 9 hours ago #30695 by David W
Replied by David W on topic Night pain
Well visited the surgeon today.
2 more surgeries required.At what point is enough.he has to do the vertebra above the last ones he fused.surely there must have been an inkling that there was an issue when he was in there last time.
I'm just about done with this all not sure that I can take much more.i honestly don't know how people in worse positions than me do it

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.