Experience's of buprenorphrine

• Go Nadz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #30334 by Go Nadz
Experience's of buprenorphrine was created by Go Nadz
I was interested to hear from anyone who has had experience with this drug for pain relief. It appears that this is the latest go to "wonder drug" for people on opiode pain relievers.
It's suppose to be far less harmful than the others but it only comes in patches or subcutanious injections so whether removing the potential for administering an accidental overdose is part of that safety I don't know.

Anyway, I would like to hear from anyone who has used this.

Someone once said "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."
BULL TWANG!!!
What doesn't kill you probably leaves you with enough chronic pain that you kinda wish it had,lol.
That said, on the edge is living, all the rest is just waiting around to die.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #30335 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Experience's of buprenorphrine
G'Day Go Nadz,

I haven't heard of anyone who has used it. Just have to wait and see if anyone answers this post.

It'll be interesting to see what others have experienced with this drug.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Go Nadz

• Go Nadz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #30336 by Go Nadz
Replied by Go Nadz on topic Experience's of buprenorphrine
My local Drugs of dependance unit ( the State authority that controls opiates) want to rotate (sorry they don't rotate anymore, but if its change from one opiate to another then what is it) me from kapanol for chronic pain to buprenorphine but all the research I have done tells me its used almost exclusively for drug addiction and is ineffective as a pain reliever. I'm still trying to understand if the Government is trying to tell me I have a drug issue, not a pain issue. The doctors won't say that but they rarely will even if they think it. However if the pain clinic and the GP didn't think I had a pain issue then why put me on pain meds 20 years ago. I think its just part of the current crap about opiates not being useful in chronic pain. 20 years without ever coming in early for a script or going through meds ahead of time doesn't seem to count for anything!

This Drugs of Dependance unit recently sent a harrasing letter to my GP because about 7 or 8 times I didn't wait until I ran out to go and get my script filled and I think this is part of that saga.

I am sure I am not alone in this and I would really like to get others experiences.

BULL TWANG!!!
What doesn't kill you probably leaves you with enough chronic pain that you kinda wish it had,lol.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #30337 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Experience's of buprenorphrine
Hey Nadz ,

Could you use the term medication instead as this is an open forum and we do try to not use the dr(medication)ug word as we have from time to time had scam messages re. Illegal stuff which as moderators we try our best to block,delete or ban these persons as a lot of our onsite members are in some cases emotionally fragile.

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

• Go Nadz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #30338 by Go Nadz
Replied by Go Nadz on topic Experience's of buprenorphrine
Sorry Johnno. I understand where your coming from, especially as I have personally been called names by various "entities" over the years and can well appreciate how one can become "word" sensitive. That is the actual name of the unit though.

BULL TWANG!!!
Last edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Go Nadz.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #30339 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Experience's of buprenorphrine
Hey mate,
Have you seen the form to show people who don’t understand chronic pain

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.