• Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #30419 by Peter
New Study for Pain Sufferers. was created by Peter
Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in participating in a new study, go to our New Surveys section at the top of the forum home page and open the first topic, then follow the link to the study. Or follow this link to that page: chronicpainaustralia.org.au/forum/new-su...y-for-pain-sufferers

Regards,

Peter Gregory

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Last edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Peter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #30420 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic New Study for Pain Sufferers.
Done study, hope enough do it so we can get old and new doctors to understand we just want a little relief.

• Peter
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 5 days ago #30421 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic New Study for Pain Sufferers.
Thanks, Harpy. Like all studies, the more the better, because we need to have many more in the health profession educated enough so they understand. But also we need sufferers educated too, so that they understand their pain condition and why it has happened.

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
1 month 4 days ago #30422 by Brett3
Thing is Peter, I understand my pain and how my condition has come about. A totally irresponsible male driver on the phone while driving . Not caring for anyone else, only upside I am glad I wasn’t a granma back then as I would have had my grandsons in the car.

• Peter
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 4 days ago #30423 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic New Study for Pain Sufferers.
Well yes, I think this is the same for most of us. I've had to put up with being hit twice in my lifetime, so it is clearly easy to understand what started mine and everyone else's pain condition initially. Life does dish out the bad with the good sometimes doesn't it.

More
1 month 4 days ago #30424 by Brett3
Oh yes I am lucky to have some good now between all the flares. Seen my osteopath Wednesday and told him what I had done to cause this flare up and he said well you should still have fun too. It’s terrible we too scared to do the things we love for a flare up. But when you have a couple of 5 yo who don’t understand ganma can’t, So I did and loved the half our I spent going around on my quad ( I haven’t used for a very long time) while letting them lap me on their peewees lol.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.