• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #29873 by Peter
Posting In This Section! was created by Peter
Dear Members,

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a bit about your pain Journey and how you think Medical Marijuana would benefit you or if you already take it, how does affect you. Please do not post any personal information on this forum!

Please use this section to discuss the topic of Medical Marijuana. Chronic Pain Australia will soon have a "Position Statement" on the use of this drug posted on all our websites and social media, which will detail our position on the use of this drug. So I will refrain from making a comment here.

Introduce yourself here in this category by replying to the next post and tell us what brought you here and your thoughts on the use of this drug. If you would like to start up a new topic, then please go to the 'General Topics' category and start one up there.

Please follow our rules and do not post any links to any websites at all or any sites that sell this drug or any other drug, or start up conversations about using illicit drugs, because they will be summarily deleted and the member will have their profile banned.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation!

Regards,

Peter Gregory
Administrator

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.