Bullying for people in disability by government.

• Lupus123
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 months 1 week ago #30272 by Lupus123
Hi i been suffuring for systemic lupus for a while now. Non of my medication hasnt been working for me. Except pain killers. My kidneys and lungs has been damaged. I cant evan hardly breath because of infection in my lungs.
I tried to get some money for pay my medical bills such as accupuncture because iam not having any relief from any medication i have been recieving for a while.
I have applied to ATO for compassionate release for superanuation for 5 times so far.every time they rejecting my application saying this thing is wrong. When i fix that problem and re apply again they are pointing out another problem.
Iam start to thinking that they are bullying me.otherwise how come they cant point out every problem in one time and get me to fix them in one go. I do not understand how many more times do i have to apply for same application for get it right.
My stress going off the roof and flaring up all day for past month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 5 days ago #30273 by Johnno
Hey mate,

Where are you as I’m sure you could get an assistant at your local member of parliaments office who could help if your in Brisbane PM me I know how to get it , is it government super or private

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.