CP insomnia

More
8 years 5 months ago #11063 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic CP insomnia
I do hope that it didn't go on all night Fee.

We had a burst water main outside our house once and we had flashing lights, machinery and voices all night.

Mary

Not every day is a good day, but there is good in every day.

"“It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• grappers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #11064 by grappers
Replied by grappers on topic CP insomnia
Even though I know get sleep at night, I still have to wear earplugs, always been a very light sleeper and someone walking down the street at night will wake me, and close by there is an owl who has his little night time hoots.
Fee the smell would put me off before the noise, layed the damm stuff for over six years when the highways department was in charge of bitumising roads in SA.
Our street seems to be the new drag strip for the local hoons, and the round about often has them going round and round burning up tyres in the early hours of the morning, ear plugs block out most of the noise.

Don

• BIY
  • BIY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
8 years 5 months ago #11066 by BIY
Replied by BIY on topic CP insomnia
Thankfully they went home after they finished laying the bitumen Mary so it didn't last the whole night.

And the smell was awful Don; ended up putting a towel at the bottom of the front door. How annoying about the goons (typo, but maybe appropriate :) ) Don. Glad that the earplugs work. I tried them, but find them too uncomfortable with all my face pain from the TMJ.

:) Fee

• grappers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #11072 by grappers
Replied by grappers on topic CP insomnia
Fee I don't use the foam type as they seem to put too much pressure on the inside of the ear, that itself is enough to keep you awake, I have ones that you mould yourself that cover the outside of the ear canal and not going inside, just like getting ones custum made for people that have grummets in their ears, much more comfortable.

Don

More
8 years 5 months ago #11076 by di
Replied by di on topic CP insomnia
Fee and Don,

I had the first night sleep on my new pillow we bought yesterday from Big W;

It was a good night sleep and the hole for the ear was great. It's not memory foam, which is good because they're too hard for me. Once I positioned myself and had my jaw sitting on the pillow in a comfortable position with the ear in the hole, my neck straight and the pillow supporting my shoulder; I found it very comfy.

The Big W one was $49.95 (we used a gift voucher) but they're on eBay for $39.95 with free postage.

Hugs,
Di xo

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #11077 by di
Replied by di on topic CP insomnia
Oh... it does come with one pillow case. I washed that yesterday before I used it but then I bought another two off eBay for $15 each so I have interchanges.

I also just bought my hubby one of the pillows off eBay as part of his Birthday gift. :)
He's now getting; a Garden Blower vac , a Nikon P510 digital camera and a Side SleeperPro pillow... what a mix! :silly: :woohoo:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by di.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.