CP insomnia

• grappers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #14751 by grappers
Replied by grappers on topic CP insomnia
Mrs Shingles yes the spinal stimulator has given me back some quality sleeping, Other methods been through them all and nothing worked, even after crashing after 4 days it was only 6 hrs max before pain was that intense you woke up, and there posed another problem getting up, it would take a good 1/2 hr before the pain subsided and getting all the stiff joints and muscles moving, even though feeling a little refreshed the extra pain was not wanted or needed. You will find in the course nothing new is covered in regards to sleep they will follow the sleep hygiene that is recommended for a good nights sleep sleep, I wish it would cover more but they have no answers for those that don't fit into the norm.

Don

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BIY
  • BIY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #14947 by BIY
Replied by BIY on topic CP insomnia
I gotta laugh when some of the pain management tips say "make sure you get enough sleep"!

Hello....would if I could, duh!!!

Who are these people who write these idiotic things??? Obviously not sufferers of CP LOL!!

Where's those zzzzzs hiding tonight....hello....zzzzzs....stop hiding; it's not funny anymore!! Ha!

Sleep deprived and delirious Fee =-O
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliza

• grappers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #14950 by grappers
Replied by grappers on topic CP insomnia
Fee that's what annoyed me the most, all the people you see involved in pain and sleep disorders all point to the same principal of sleep hygiene for a proper nights sleep, but when that fails no one has any answers.

Don

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.