Introduction

• lubbing5cherubs
  • lubbing5cherubs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #11679 by lubbing5cherubs
Replied by lubbing5cherubs on topic Introduction
I had a post MRI only 3 weeks ago. So it seems to me a kaching $$$$ expedition or maybe I am skeptical. But also spent $6000 trying to get this back right so it may be sour grapes too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11686 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic Introduction
Welcome Toni
I hope that you fine this forum as supportive , informative and just a good sholder when you need it. Many of us have dealt with the stigma attached to CP, years of being told its all in your head and not just from doctors but a pain clinic will not treat you that way, your neurosurgeon is sending you to the right place.
I hope that you enjoy chatting on here.
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lubbing5cherubs

• lubbing5cherubs
  • lubbing5cherubs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #11697 by lubbing5cherubs
Replied by lubbing5cherubs on topic Introduction
Thanks Wendles, I hope so. Today I am going probably do something very stupid, but got to the point I need to get out the house and xmas shopping for 2 of my daughters need to be done. So I have hired myself a scooter so that today can go shopping. never done this before and already can feel fear rising at doing it and facing people. as it been 12 months but going out. I need to see a new environment. So already taking my pain killer prior so it can work before getting in the car. my twins are taking me out. Looking forward to it as well

More
8 years 1 month ago #11700 by di
Replied by di on topic Introduction
Hi Toni and welcome. ♥

:) Good for you hiring a scooter and shopping. I hope you have a great time. I love getting out in mine. You can just sit and relax if it all gets too much for you.

Gee I hope your day goes well.
Gentle hugs for you,
:) Di

More
8 years 1 month ago #11701 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Introduction
That's not stupid, it is a good plan. You will enjoy it so much. Do some shopping and then stop for a coffee so you get a rest in between. The scooter is an excellent idea. You will love the Christmas music etc. out there. Let us know how it goes when you can.

Mary

Not every day is a good day, but there is good in every day.

"“It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

More
8 years 1 month ago #11706 by BIY
Replied by BIY on topic Introduction
Good on you Toni.

Hope you have a lovely time. Hey bonus is you can just run over any aggressive shoppers who get in your way :) Just kidding! I know it can be a bit hectic out there at this time of year :)

:) Fee

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.