Something good has come out of my Shingles!!!

• Oxytotem
  • Oxytotem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
7 years 11 months ago #13478 by Oxytotem
So happy to here this mrs shingles,I just know you will do splendidly!all the best with the speech writing :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #13484 by Mary
That is awesome Mrs. S. I hope it goes really well for you!

Mary

Not every day is a good day, but there is good in every day.

"“It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

More
7 years 11 months ago #13485 by Eliza
:) I'm with Mary that is awesome news mrs shingles... :) congratulations is in order because you're right people need to know the devastating impact this has on people's lives!

More
7 years 11 months ago #13489 by Peter
Oh my goodness, we have a celebrity in our midst, even if for all the wrong reasons. Well, Shingles ain't the nicest way to become famous now is it! Hehe.

Hey, well done Mrs Shingles. Let's hope your story and the stories of the other sufferers goes a long way to helping everyone who has to endure this accursed condition/disease.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
7 years 11 months ago #13495 by di
:cheer: *Squeals with excitement*

Well done Mrs Shingles :cheer: You Rock!!

I feel so proud of you girl. "A" sends his love and say congrats too. ♥
Big squishy hugs,
Di xo

More
7 years 11 months ago #13512 by BIY
That is great that you can further the cause of CP Mrs Shingles. Awesome!

Just one thing to be careful of though, your other thread title says that you were hit by the 4wd, but during the posts in that same thread, you said that you didn't know if you had actually been hit by the car or not or if it was just your bag that got hit, but now you are back to saying that you definitely got hit by the car. This is a public forum with full internet presence and believe me from being in wc for several years, they go through everything with a fine toothcomb looking for inconsistencies. They have private investigators for that very purpose trawling chronic pain forums and even if posts are deleted, it is my understanding that they remain in cyberspace. Add to this your Shingles story, which will be public, if it says you were hit by the car, but in another place it says you're not sure if you were, it will be probably used against you. Also, if you say in one place that you definitely got hit, but then in another place, that you are not sure, it may affect the credibility of your story which would be a shame as you have the potential to further the cause of CP in this instance, specifically Shingles.

Just something to consider.

Fee

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.