The journey

• Wendles
  • Wendles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago #13629 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic The journey
Thank you everyone, I have never shared my poetry before but with my trip creeping closer I felt the need to share. This came from my last trip and a trip I see so many take, it is one we can all relate too.
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #15459 by peppa
Replied by peppa on topic The journey
Hi Wendles, my name is Peppa
and
i just had to let you know that Your poem is so Beautiful but deeply sad too.!

I am new to this site, but I am so very greatful that this place exists and enables all of us , to share our experiences
the good and the bad - with others, who also deal with Chronic pain; on a daily basiis!

Thank you for s taking the time to share your poem with all of us, as it is sincerely appreciated.!

Please know that there are many of out here, who truly do care

Hope to speak again soon

Thinking of you

Pappa
The following user(s) said Thank You: kebsa, Wendles

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #15465 by kebsa
Replied by kebsa on topic The journey
nice to meet you peppa, this is a great sight run by very caring people who really understand what life with chronic pain is like. places like this are essential. that beautiful poem is very sad, i remeber reading it when it was first posted i know i could certainly relate to it. i live alone and have no family so when pain flares up it is easy to feel very lonely and isolated but there is always an understanding ear on this site. I used to think that at times even if i were with othes i would still feel alone- its a very strange feeling to fell alone when you are in a crowd but that is what severechronic pain has done to me at times , so at those times i know there is a safe haven where others will understand- i am glad you found it

• Wendles
  • Wendles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #15497 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic The journey
Hi Peppa
Welcome to the forum. i hope you will find this a wonderfully supportive group, people who share their journey and help us along ours. For some of us chronic pain takes us away from our support group; makes it hard to get out or we live too far from family but what ever the reason the pain can make our journey very lonely so it is good to know that there is always a light burning here. A light leading us to support, kind words or a shoulder. Thank you.

I hope you find a smile :)
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Wendles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peppa

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #15623 by peppa
Replied by peppa on topic The journey
Hi its peppa here

Thankyou Wendles, kebsa, Mrs Shringles and everyone else, for taking the time to welcome me
as its is sincerely appreciated.!

Its really lovely to meet other people who also understand what it is to deal with chronic pain on a daily basis.
+
Its truely appreciated that so many people; are willing to offer support and encouragement when you
are going through a difficult time.

So yes, thankyou everyone for making me feel welcome and for being there.!

Warmest regards and many thanks Peppa

• grappers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 weeks ago #15635 by grappers
Replied by grappers on topic The journey
Hi Peppa we may never meet but this forum is a close knit group of people with open arms to anyone who suffers chronic pain, doesn't matter what time of day or night there is usually someone who will chat with you, and we all now nights can be very demanding when in pain and you need support or someone to reach out to.

Don

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.