Re: Explaining my pain is so difficult.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4404 by titan55
Replied by titan55 on topic Re: Explaining my pain is so difficult.
your words brought a tear to my eye sunshine.you have been dealt a cruel blow in life and you seem to be very strong in the aspect of coping with your problems.keep up the good work sunshine.you should be proud of yourself.i am here for you if you need someone to chat with.take care and big cyber hugs to you.

chronic migraines and headaches for over 25 years.
intercystitial cystitis.
chronic facial pain due to allergies
irratable bowel syndrome
chronic upper tummy pain
fibromyalgia
depression
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunshine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunshine
  • sunshine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 11 months ago #4406 by sunshine
Replied by sunshine on topic Re: Explaining my pain is so difficult.
Thank you.I will try and come on when I can,just depends on the day.I live it day by day.I still think at times my kids are 3 and 7 when all changed they were that old,bit stuck in time I guess!
Same for you ,I will be thinking of you and hoping for a door to open that can take away not only your physical pain but a hugely emotional one.
Sometimes we feel that there is just no relief to a problem then something just happens to change the veiw on the situation.Being unwell can it'self be very disempowering ,either peoples lack of care or understanding or the sufffercating reaction where,they taking over.A happy medium takes some work and if you get there you want to cheer!!
Take care.sunshine.okay coffee time.x
The following user(s) said Thank You: titan55, Wendles

• GarfieldRules
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #4411 by GarfieldRules
Replied by GarfieldRules on topic Re: Explaining my pain is so difficult.
Hi Sunshine, I have just read your posts. You sound like a really strong person. You have gone through alot. Everyone here on this site has gone through so much. We are all here for you Sunshine. Please don't hesitate to chat with us. We can support you & vise versa. I personally have received so much support from this site which has helped me through so many dark times. Hope to keep on hearing from you. Look after yourself.

Garfield Rules xoxo

More
7 years 11 months ago #14000 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic Re: Explaining my pain is so difficult.
Hi Sunshine
I have just read your posts and you are a very strong individual and your story brought tears to my eyes. i hope that the treatment you are receiving brings some improvement to your days.
All our stories differ so much but each and everyone of you is strong, you get up in the morning and make it through yet another day and quite often with a smile on your face and concern and kind words for someone else. Just remember how strong each of you are.
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.