Hello Here Is My Story!

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #17144 by Eliza
Replied by Eliza on topic Hello Here Is My Story!
Oh and Sarah I'm about to buy some tablets called serrapure containing serrapeptase an enzyme tablet from New Zealand and a website called return2health these are recommended by someone who believes they have helped them and they think they might help me...who knows? I'm going to get them because like you I've basically been told that "well you might just have to live with this because you have permanent nerve damage" ....and because I've had spinal surgery!

I don't think we're allowed to recommend these types of products and Peter or Mary can delete this if so, I won't be offended... And always seek advice from your dr before taking any sort of health food shop product...So i was just wondering what or if anything was recommended to you to take to try to help dissolve the scar tissue other than the surgeries you had.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Eliza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #17148 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic Hello Here Is My Story!
Hi Sarah
The fact that you can still look for the sunshine in your life attests to your strength and beautiful heart. You have had a hard journey but now you are somewhere where so many understand what is behind the perfectly healthy looking body. It is such a relief to be able to chat to others and not have to justify your actions or your pain. So welcome
I hope you find a smile today. :)
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Wendles. Reason: bad typing

More
7 years 9 months ago #17157 by illeatyu
Replied by illeatyu on topic Hello Here Is My Story!
Hi Sarah

I have had cp for longer than I can remember and I too get worried about how I will cope in the future. But your sense of humor will help you through the bad times.

This is a great group of people here, and we understand how you feel.

Welcome

Illeatyu

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.

• Sassycree
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #17173 by Sassycree
Replied by Sassycree on topic Hello Here Is My Story!
Hi illeatyu

Yes we I know the future is a worry for us all and your right its helps to have a sense of humor. It is really great to be part of the group now, just reading all the stories and helpful links like the letter to 'People who dont have Chronic Pain' that Mary told me about. Its nice to talk to people that do understand so thankyou :-) I hope your able to get some sleep tonight!

Take care

Sarah :-)

• Sassycree
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #17174 by Sassycree
Hi Wendles
Awwh what a lovely message thankyou! Yes it is such a relief to be able to chat with you and the others. As I mentioned I had to have my top teeth taken out last Tuesday. They had finally had it, there was no more trying to save the teeth! Also I don't know how anyone affords dentists! Anyway, I'm getting used to this denture and really love my new straight teeth but now people say 'oh you look so well' haha cant win! So to talk to people who know the truth about whats really going on means so much. Sweet dreams for you :-)

Sarah x

• Sassycree
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #17175 by Sassycree
Hi Johno
Thanks for your message :-) Yes I agree with you its a very hard situation to be in! In the last 4years or so since I've had CP its been a real challenge trying to explain to friends what is happening and half of the time I didn't understand myself! When they asked me to go here and there cause they'd feel sorry that I never got out and I'd have to say no I dont think I'm up to it and they'd say oh we'll pick you up! So I'd go and at first they were good walking slowly etc but it didn't last long before they'd forget and treat me like I was ok, so in the end I just said no to everything and lost touch with lots of them. But now I have my good friends that do understand and we keep in touch over the phone and stuff but it gets a bit embarrassing not having much news other than going to the doctors or I talked to the chemist girls today! I am going to start a group for CP people in town so we might be able to meet for coffee! My doctor asked me if I be interested in doing that cause he knows we're all isolated so i'm looking forward to that and if one of us cant make it at least we'll all understand! So finding the forum has been major for me :-) I'm going to try and get some sleep now, I hope you can too! Take care Johno :)

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.