Depression

More
5 years 8 months ago #23143 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic Depression
Hi Illeatyu,
How did the interview go? good I hope.

I found a new favourite song. Shatter Me Featuring Lzzy Hale - Lindsey Stirling. Give it a listen I think you might like it too. Yes the songs need to be ones that make you feel something not just songs for no particular reason. I am the same I only like some and those are the ones i listen too over and over. lol

Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• illeatyu
  • illeatyu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago #23146 by illeatyu
Replied by illeatyu on topic Depression
Hi Wendles,

It went well I start Monday :) bit scary but I am hoping it will go well.

That girl (Lindsey) is good, I don't know if that's a Fiddle or Violin but my god she can play it.

If you like that you may like a group called Bond they are a string quartet, and man do they have some juice.

Try the link below.

Illeatyu

I have this DVD Awesome.

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.

More
5 years 8 months ago #23149 by Wendles
Replied by Wendles on topic Depression
Hi Illeatyu
Yes Bond was great, they would be so amazing to see in concert, they have a great stage presence. so cant get the shatter me song out of my head today. lol
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!

• christopher morgan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago #23164 by christopher morgan
Replied by christopher morgan on topic Depression
It seems a common experience for most of us to undergo some degree of emotional change due to chronic pain. I can certainly relate to cathartic crying episodes after fighting pain continuously for another day. The aloneness of chronic pain with little or no respite as the months turn into years. For some of us no medical or medicinal solutions with none to look forward to. I know when I used to have some freedom from the pain a few years ago before things worsened my depression would disappear and my old self was back. The link is obvious. Still all natural avenues and medical must be explored. I have found nothing that works well but I am waiting to get some cbd hemp oil concentrate in the post from USA and UK to try. Has anyone tried this? I am hoping it may reduce the pain and lower the mental stress and hopefully provide some sleep. I will post after I try it out. Keep searching keep sharing and I hope we all learn to cope and find some true peace. Like Peter I am also a person of faith and try to look beyond this life to help me gain control over the despairing effects of the endless pain. Good luck. Chris

Keep looking forward , the sun is still shining behind the clouds.

More
5 years 8 months ago #23194 by Mrs S
Replied by Mrs S on topic Depression
Hi all,
im not up to posting much but am reading and trying to keep up with how everyone is going. I am struggling with severe depression which i am working on with my dr , and hoping that the increase in meds will start to make a difference to both the depression and my pain levels. Personal Relationships are crumbling around me due to the stress of chronic pain including our marriage and its a huge struggle to get through each day and the even longer nights.

More
5 years 8 months ago #23195 by Marley
Replied by Marley on topic Depression
Hi Mrs S
B)
Sorry things aren't so great for you right now.
'Tis good you are still able to post and read what you can and keep in touch.
Marley

Once I could laugh with everyone
Once I could see the good to me
Holding the world inside
Now the world is grey to me
Nobody can see you gotta believe it
Oh oh the night comes down
And I get afraid of losing my way
Oh oh the night comes down
And it’s dark again
“The Night Comes Down” Queen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs S

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.