Back pain, sciatica and neuropathy ... looking for some online support

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #29521 by dth2m5
Great post.

I eat a lot of foods on this list for their anti-inflammatory foods:[Link removed by Moderator]

Lots of my sciatica was because of my poor posture, but I rigged something up to tell me when to stop slouching.

Lana, I can relate to you though. It's so annoying. When I go out with my friends to a restaurant, I have to be careful about what seat I sit in. I avoid chairs without a back like a kid and broccoli. If I have bad posture for 10 minutes, the pain flares up. I'm infinitely jealous of people that live without it, but I've been working with my physical therapist on a workout routine to strengthen my back to help correct my posture.

Hope that helps!
Doug
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Peter. Reason: Posting links without permission, may see the whole post deleted!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #30463 by wweesley
Hello, may god bless you.
you may buy a to relieve the chronic pain, it may work.
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Johnno. Reason: Advertising not allowed sorry Johnno

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #30500 by David W
Hi lana
Hope this finds you in a better place buy now.
I suffer from similar issues but throw in 6 surgeries (spine fusions etc)
I suffer nerve pain both sciatic and femoral and I'm looking for some kind of relief.
Hope you found something and that people are a bit more considerate of your condition as we know you can only feel the pain once you've suffered it and then the detractors will understand our plight.
Good luck Dave

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.