• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 weeks 15 hours ago - 4 weeks 15 hours ago #30646 by Peter
New Research and Survey! was created by Peter
Hi Everyone,

Please see below information passed on to me from Fiona Hodson who is Vice President of Chronic Pain Australia. This is a good study and research to be involved in. The surveys are short and easy, but the information will be valuable, so please have a look and do the survey:

What is the research about and who is involved?
A national consortium led by the Pain Management Research Institute (Professor Michael Nicholas), University of Sydney, and including Curtin University, the University of South Australia (Pain Revolution), the Australian Pain Society in collaboration with the National Ageing Research Institute, is leading a program of research funded by a Commonwealth of Australia Grant. The overarching aim of this 4-year program of research is to develop a national interdisciplinary health professional pain training program to improve the care of Australian people living with chronic pain.

One specific project within the broader program of research, is being led by a research team from Curtin University. This Priority Setting Partnership project aims to identify what care priorities are for consumers with chronic pain and for carers supporting people with chronic pain.

Link to the survey is: curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3TPl3XnBb9JAvfo . This link and the QR code (attached), can be used for your social media (FB Twitter) or newsletter. Once people go to this link, all the information they require is found there – this includes Consent, the attached Participant Information Form (both of which are downloadable for their records).

Regards,

Peter Gregory
Forum Administrator

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Last edit: 4 weeks 15 hours ago by Peter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.