Lipogems

• Donna.evans@optusnet.com.au
  • Donna.evans@optusnet.com.au's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #29177 by Donna.evans@optusnet.com.au
Lipogems was created by Donna.evans@optusnet.com.au
I joined the BoneSmart forum (American) 4 years ago when I was recovering from a severe infection after a knee operation.

The other day I got an email from the moderator telling us about Lipogems, saying ...

"The FDA-cleared Lipogems® process offers an option to major invasive surgery. It may be possible to use your own powerful fat to help you heal the natural way. Your own fat can be used to support a healing environment to repair, replace, or reconstruct damaged or injured tissue."

Apparently Lipogems can help people with rotator cuff tears, etc, and having that exact tear in my right shoulder, I thought I'd see if it was available in Australia. I found a number of doctors who use this treatment, including one in my home state.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has had Lipogems (I think it could also be called stem cell treatment) for an orthopedic problem and if so, did it work?

I would imagine it'd be extremely expensive and not covered by Medicare &/or a health fund :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #29195 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Lipogems
Hi Donna,

Sorry but this is a new one on me but certainly I’ll look it up and come back to you ,all new procedures have pluses and minuses so be aware that not all clouds have a silver lining but I will look
Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

About

All demo content is for sample purposes only, to represent a live site.

Note: Galatea is built on the latest version of the Gantry 5 Framework.